We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY | Forum

John Woodsmall
John Woodsmall Jul 8 '12

I get:

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY

How do I fix this error in the database.php script?

I am running on win2003 and have installed: wamp server. Mysql is running/php is working/apache is working. What is wrong and how do I fix it?

I have re-installed the database 25 times to get to the page that shows the error. Is there a way to go to the error page without having to re-install into the database?

Here is the error report:

OW Debug - Exception

Message: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute. File: C:\wamp\www\oxwall\ow_core\database.php Line: 305 Trace: #0 C:\wamp\www\oxwall\ow_core\database.php(305): PDOStatement->execute() #1 C:\wamp\www\oxwall\ow_core\database.php(350): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', NULL) #2 C:\wamp\www\oxwall\ow_core\base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_Plugin') #3 C:\wamp\www\oxwall\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\plugin_dao.php(115): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 C:\wamp\www\oxwall\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\plugin_service.php(113): BOL_PluginDao->findPluginByKey('notifications') #5 C:\wamp\www\oxwall\ow_core\plugin_manager.php(184): BOL_PluginService->findPluginByKey('notifications') #6 C:\wamp\www\oxwall\ow_plugins\notifications\install.php(86): OW_PluginManager->addPluginSettingsRouteName('notifications', 'notifications-a...') #7 C:\wamp\www\oxwall\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\plugin_service.php(384): include_once('C:\wamp\www\oxw...') #8 C:\wamp\www\oxwall\ow_install\controllers\install.php(466): BOL_PluginService->install('notifications') #9 C:\wamp\www\oxwall\ow_install\controllers\install.php(422): INSTALL_CTRL_Install->installComplete(Array) #10 [internal function]: INSTALL_CTRL_Install->plugins() #11 C:\wamp\www\oxwall\ow_install\classes\application.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #12 C:\wamp\www\oxwall\ow_install\install.php(75): INSTALL_Application->display() #13 C:\wamp\www\oxwall\index.php(32): include('C:\wamp\www\oxw...') #14 {main} Type: PDOException