We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall 1.8.3 and 1.8.4 Login Issue | Forum

Shamica Anderson
Shamica Anderson Aug 16 '16
Hello, a while back I updated to Oxwall 1.8.3 and after wasn't able to login to the site. It says something about a CSRF Token then keeps giving a error when I attempt to log in. It now does the same for 1.8.4. Now, I believe either after the 1.8.3 update or before I had finally fixed the FTP issue I was having and was finally able to update through the site. I didn't really do anything except put the correct username and password. So I don't believe it could be the problem. Please help. No one has been able to login in over a month.
The Forum post is edited by Shamica Anderson Aug 16 '16
ross Team
ross Aug 17 '16
CSRF error is displayed when it takes you too long to fill out the form

Does this happen right away when you open popup with sign-in or on sign-in page? 

dave Leader
dave Aug 19 '16
Shamica did you get this resolved?
Shamica Anderson
Shamica Anderson Aug 19 '16
It hasn't been resolved yet. It shows the CSRF before I press the button to log in. Now when I log in, soon as okay it, it gives 'error'.
ross Team
ross Aug 19 '16
I can't register at your website to check the issue, I don't know the answer to the captcha question:)

please send me your access details, so I could check or provide the answer to the question

what do you call movies made with the Sims? lol

dave Leader
dave Aug 19 '16
Sims movies lol... maybe she wants the title of one of thier movies... 

how about NSFW or low budget  lol... 

sorry shamica im just being silly dont mind me ;0 ) 

The Forum post is edited by dave Aug 19 '16
ross Team
ross Aug 22 '16
please approve my account http://directorsunitedsims.net/user/tester
Shamica Anderson
Shamica Anderson Aug 22 '16
Okay, somehow I found a way to login. It wasn't letting for the longest. I've approved you. I think there may still be something wrong with the site. And it is okay Dave, you are forgiven. :)
ross Team
ross Aug 22 '16
I don't know Shamica, I can't reproduce the issue on your side. See screenshot. I logged in without any issue. 
The Forum post is edited by ross Aug 22 '16
Shamica Anderson
Shamica Anderson Aug 23 '16
Alright. Thank you ross. I'll check with my hosting service.