We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Latest version is screwy on my sites - Password Protected Photo Albums | Forum

N8 Core
N8 Core Aug 17 '16
just put this on my site that was originally a 1.7.2 install - we updated 3 sites, then installed this plugin. all the photos are showing they are private photos before even being put into a private album. ????   would love to use this on my sites but at the current state it is just completely screwed up. 
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Aug 17 '16
Hello,

We have tested the plugin and couldn't reproduce the issue you've reported. Here is what we've done:

- installed Oxwall 1.7.2 

- uploaded photos

- updated the website to Oxwall 1.8.4 

- installed the Password Protected Photos Albums plugin 

Would you mind if we check it at your website? Simply PM your Admin Area and cPanel access details and we will check into this issue for you.

N8 Core
N8 Core Aug 21 '16

here is a public album with it show the image is saying protected. all 3 sites are like this. and yep I mind if you go into the cpanel, this is skadate sites with the plugin download from the skadate site..  I have used the plugin on other sites and it works.. so must be a conflict with something from the original skadate 1.7.2 -- since you guys have stripped alot of core items from it since then.  

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Aug 22 '16
Hello,

This is very strange situation because each update goes one-by-one and there should not be any conflicts. Could you please check if the ow_protectedphotos_accesses and ow_protectedphotos_passwords tables are exist and empty.

Also, if you are using SkaDate software, why don't you contact their support operators?

Finally, we can check into this issue at your website, just provide us with Admin Are and cPanel access details. We guarantee that the access details will be secure, and no changes or interference into your website settings, content and functionality will be performed.

N8 Core
N8 Core Aug 23 '16
yes they are both exist & are empty.

Yep using a skadate software.. but you as the author of the plugin.. and skafla owns skadate...  am i not contact their support right now?   

- I think ill just do a complete manual update to get rid of any conflicts that are happening on these 3 installs.  thanks for the support, take care. 

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Aug 23 '16
Ok, let's try to perform manual update and let us know if you still need our assistance.
You do not have permission to reply this topic