We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Looking for a good devloper to update and add features to two plugins | Forum

Omari
Omari Aug 21 '16
I am looking for a developer who can work with me on at least two of these plugins: File Uploads and Files for Groups.

I will send the base plugins to you. and you can do the updates.

Feel free to message me as we can start a good working relationship for future updates as well.

Check out the attached PDF for more details

Attachments:
  FPFirstDevelopmentProject.pdf (131Kb)
Emily Cooper
Emily Cooper Sep 8 '23

We at Scalacode provide development services. We use the latest development tools and technologies to create apps that are fast, responsive, and user-friendly, and we are committed to delivering projects on time and within budget. If you want to Hire dedicated remote developers you can join us.

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson Sep 8 '23
iWebServices is one of the fastest-growing web app development companies , who can covert your ideas to reality As today, for development services, we need a strong and dedicated team who can bring excellent results to a given time. We have a team that collaborates effectively, bringing together different perspectives, ideas, and expertise. If you want to hire web App developer for your project, we will be glad to help.