We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

impossible to send a message | Forum

Thomas
Thomas Jan 6 '11
Hi, your script it's just awsome!
I test your script in my serveur all is working. But it's impossible to send a message.

Not error message
The PM is Not in Mysql

Why?

Tanks :o)
Den Team
Den Jan 6 '11
Hi
Hmm may be you haven't enough rights to read/write PM?
Check it in admin panel->privacy&permission->user roles
Thomas
Thomas Jan 6 '11
Users are allow to read and write PM. The script don't display a message like 'error 'or 'success', nothing.

(sorry for my english i'm french)

thanks
Rivu
Rivu Jan 6 '11
Did u receive email notifications when try to send PMs?
Thomas
Thomas Jan 6 '11
No.

Not email notifications.
Not notifications.
Not messages like 'error' or 'succes'.
Not messages in my MySQL database.
Den Team
Den Jan 6 '11
Would you PM your site's URL and admin login?
Thomas
Thomas Jan 7 '11
sent :)
Michael Leader
Michael Jan 7 '11
Just thinking... Could it be cron related? Are you seeing member online/offline activity? Anyways, Oxwall will find your problem.
Thomas
Thomas Jan 7 '11
I think this not a cron problem. Normaly you can send message without cron.
Den Team
Den Jan 10 '11
@Thomas
Would you update mailbox plugin from admin panel?
Thomas
Thomas Jan 12 '11
I have the last version.
Thomas
Thomas Jan 14 '11
I fix this problem. If someone want know you must just uninstall mailbox and reinstall it.
Den Team
Den Jan 17 '11
@Thomas
Are you sure that your autoupdate notifications working well? Would you check that you have setup CronJob correctly.
When you uninstalled plugin, downloaded it from store and installed again, you did the same as script do when autoupdate the plugin :)
Thomas
Thomas Jan 17 '11
I'll watch. Thank you for your patience
Quick release watch strap
Get online replacement leather Watch Straps or bands at affordable prices. You can browse watch straps and bands for a variety of colors, styles, and types. TASCONY provides quality products, fast shipping, and much more. Find your next perfect watch straps today.
Quick release watch strap
Get online replacement leather Watch Straps or bands at affordable prices. You can browse watch straps and bands for a variety of colors, styles, and types. TASCONY provides quality products, fast shipping, and much more. Find your next perfect watch straps today.