We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

vendor directory error | Forum

Madeleine Rollason
Madeleine Rollason Sep 12 '16
Hello Ross
Thank you for helping me find it, the soft_build and soft_version is 10800 and 1.8.4 respectively.  I'm a bit nervous as to what I should put in there
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 12 '16
The previous version and build were "version: 1.8.3 build: 10600".

This is also a helpful guide for a failed installation. It was from a previous version, but still applies.
https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/44433
Madeleine Rollason
Madeleine Rollason Sep 16 '16
Thank you all for your help, and I'm sorry for taking so long to respond but unfortunately it didn't work.  I've updated to version 1.8.4 without a hitch but it hasn't made any difference to the cron error message.  I'm not sure what to try next...
ross Team
ross Sep 20 '16
Have you tried to disable all 3rd party plugins and see if you still get those error messages? 
Madeleine Rollason
Madeleine Rollason Sep 21 '16
I have now tried turning off all 3rd party plugins without success, still the same error message every hour.
ross Team
ross Sep 21 '16
Can you pm me your Cpanel access details, we'll take a look at the issue?
Madeleine Rollason
Madeleine Rollason Sep 21 '16
Thank you Ross, hopefully you've received the credentials, let me know if you haven't
ross Team
ross Sep 22 '16
I need admin access details as well, please send. 
Madeleine Rollason
Madeleine Rollason Sep 23 '16
Do you mean to the oxwall site?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 23 '16
Yes. Ross will need to site admin credentials to check your site. Sen it to him via PM. Don't post them here.
Madeleine Rollason
Madeleine Rollason Sep 24 '16
Okay, hopefully you got the credentials.  Let me know if you need anything else.
ross Team
ross Sep 26 '16
Madeleine, 

Do you receive these errors to your e-mail or in the error logs somewhere? 

If it is email, can I have access details to that email as well, please. 

Pages: « 1 2