We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Profile Photo in Avatar PlaceHolder. | Forum

simi a
simi a Sep 6 '16
Hi Guys, As the title suggests I am looking for the necessary code to disable avatars and instead use profile photos in its place as they can be clicked on and are zoomable and can be password protected.

Is there anyone who can help or provide this I would be greatful.

Thanks
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Apr 4 '23
I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. Move-in cleaning Georgetown
Mitchell Thornton
I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. Eco-friendly cleaning services Penn Quarter
Mitchell Thornton
Amazing, this is great as you want to learn more, I invite to This is my page. Move-in/out cleaning Shaw
Mitchell Thornton
I can give you the address Here you will learn how to do it correctly. Read and write something good. Deep cleaning Southwest Waterfront
Mitchell Thornton
Initial You got a awesome blog .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss. Eco-Friendly Cleaning U Street Corridor
Mitchell Thornton
In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. Green cleaning services Woodley Park
Mitchell Thornton
Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. Office cleaning services in Columbia
Mitchell Thornton
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Patio pressure washing
Mitchell Thornton
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Classroom disinfection