We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problems installing plugin | Forum

juan carlos
juan carlos Sep 8 '16
Hello Oxwall team: recently acquired an audio plugin for my web but after I install it appeared this message when I enter user profile: 

Error 500
Internal Server Error.
If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)Something went wrong!

To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.Error details:Type:ExceptionMessage:Class BASE_CMP_CustomVideo does not existFile:/home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.phpLine:208Trace:#0 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(208): ReflectionClass->__construct('BASE_CMP_Custom...') #1 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('BASE_CMP_Custom...') #2 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_frontend_panel.php(106): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('BASE_CMP_Custom...') #3 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/25128f53e165f057c06f34b55a2760faad3cdc18_0.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(81): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropFrontendPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(122): content_57a15772e46305_91121244(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(199): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #6 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(159): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #7 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(191): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0) #8 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(94): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute('/home/freemyzo/...', NULL, NULL, NULL, 0) #9 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(80): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/freemyzo/...') #10 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_core/view.php(187): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/freemyzo/...') #11 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_View->render() #12 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #13 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(245): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('profile', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #14 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(261): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->myProfile(Array) #15 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->profile(Array) #16 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(250): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel), Array) #17 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(226): OW_RequestHandler->processControllerAction(Object(ReflectionMethod), Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel)) #18 /home/freemyzo/public_html/ow_core/application.php(346): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #19 /home/freemyzo/public_html/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #20 {main}

ross Team
ross Sep 8 '16
please contact the developer of the custom video plugin, it causes the issue. 
ross Team
juan carlos
juan carlos Sep 9 '16
Hello ross: thanks for helping me in this matter, which really is not the customvideo plugin, I installed the free video plugin https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/18, can guide me which is custom video plugin , regards
ross Team
ross Sep 9 '16
do you have any other video plugins? 
juan carlos
juan carlos Sep 10 '16
Only tiny chat .

You know where that is custom video plugin?                                                       

The Forum post is edited by juan carlos Sep 10 '16
ross Team
ross Sep 12 '16
is the video plugin enabled on your website or not? 

if not please enable it and see if the issue persists. 

juan carlos
juan carlos Sep 13 '16

problem solved, and is working well, it was a code that you add in personalizing page and was creating conflict.

I have another problem, purchase and install audio plugin is not working properly, upload an audio and ends the process well but not audio, greetings

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1094

ross Team
ross Sep 13 '16
Create a post in the plugin support area or contact developer directly to resolve your issue. 

We do not provide assistance with 3rd party plugins.