We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Updates - SimplyResponsive - SB | Forum

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 8 '16
I will post updates here.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 9 '16
Modified the "sing in" wrap form to be more consistent with the theme design. This is the form that displays when the site is visible to guests, and the "sign in" button is clicked.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 30 '16
Build 9900. Added css for Advertisement plugin to fix banner size to fit mobile device width. If you have added this css to your copy, simply remove it from the custom css area in the admin panel before updating the theme.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 6 '16
Build 9920. Minor cosmetic improvements.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 7 '16
Build 9930. Modification to allow the body background color to show on the "Forgot Password" page, and the "Splash Page"
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 12 '16
Build 9940.  Minor css enhancements for the customize page buttons.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 16 '16
Build 9950. added border to other avatar images to add a little contrast from background colors, adjusted avatar image size for small screen size, added an additional fix for profile cover for 320 portrait layout. The "Change Cover" button was covering info in the 320 portrait layout so I removed it there, but it will show in landscape. I also adjusted the profile cover padding for the info.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 19 '16
Build 9960. One more small tweak for avatars on small screen size, and added additional customization for the theme in the admin panel. This should be it. Hope you enjoy. Leave a review if you like it,. or if you don't like it.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Nov 14 '16
Build 9970
1. Added fix for Friend Lists plugin where the dropdown menu on mobile appears behind the "moderation" and "More" menu buttons on the profile page. This was something I noticed on other themes as well.
2. Applied a fix on mobile devices so when you tap on the "User", or "Admin" dropdown menus they won't follow the link in the icon allowing you to select a menu option from the dropdown. This was something I recently noticed. It wasn't doing it previously. May have strated after an update on my Android.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 14 '17
Build 9980
1. Added css for contact us plugin to display nicely on mobile.
2. Made adjustments to the sign in form for mobile.
3. Removed the visisbility setting for the description field on tables.
4. Adjusted the mobile nav bar position to allow more room in the header.
. Changed position of the newsfeed dropdown menu caret. Noticed that on birthdays it was unclickable with the original css from the Simplicity theme.
6. A couple of other minor css adjustments.

The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jan 14 '17
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 20 '17
Build 9990
1. Concentrated on the forms by adding custom css for better mobile display, added a color to the value section to define sections. This includes the join form, contact us, add events, add group, and privacy.
2. Update to the latest active FontAwesome CDN.
3. Modified css for context menu buttons.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jan 21 '17
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jun 22 '17
Build 9991
1. Corrected issue with the "Menu More" icon showing when there are no menu items to display in it.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 16 '17
Build 9992
Corrected issue I found with the icons on the login form. This was some css I missed on this theme. The others are fine.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Nov 5 '17
Build 9993
1. added check mark for selected gift for virtual gift plugin.
2. minor css fix.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 3 '18
Build 9994
1. Removed some unused CSS.
2. Fixed a couple of things I found.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 22 '18
Build 9995
Corrected display issue with alternate view in photo plugin settings.
This topic is sticky
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic