We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Protect multiple roles - VIP Profiles Protector | Forum

Vincent Ka
Vincent Ka Sep 15 '16
I have several levels of user roles I would like to protect from free members.  Could you make it possible to select more than one roll?
Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Sep 15 '16
I can develop it, but now plugin can't do it.
Vincent Ka
Vincent Ka Sep 17 '16
Also, this plugin needs to define what roles to protect *from*

For instance, I have 4 levels.  Free - Monthly Subscribers - Yearly subscribers - Lifetime Members.

If I turn this plugin on, I have to select one role to protect.  So if I protect lifetime members, Free, Montly, and Yearly subscribers cannot view lifetime members, when what I really want is to protect monthly, yearly, and lifetime from free members.

I'd like to be able to multi-select roles to be VIP's, and select a specific role or roles that cannot see them.
Alex Thorn
Alex Thorn Dec 8 '16

Quote from Vincent Ka Also, this plugin needs to define what roles to protect *from*

For instance, I have 4 levels.  Free - Monthly Subscribers - Yearly subscribers - Lifetime Members.

If I turn this plugin on, I have to select one role to protect.  So if I protect lifetime members, Free, Montly, and Yearly subscribers cannot view lifetime members, when what I really want is to protect monthly, yearly, and lifetime from free members.

I'd like to be able to multi-select roles to be VIP's, and select a specific role or roles that cannot see them.

Alex Thorn
Alex Thorn Dec 8 '16
yes i need that also as follows:

"Member Level Free" can see Member Level "a""b""c""d"
"Member Level "B" can see...........

I think checkboxes would make it very easy.

Also i use Paid Memberships Pro so you would have to make sure it works with that.

thanks would buy that in a minute

Alex
Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Dec 8 '16
So, i develop it if have time 
Eric
Eric Sep 20 '17
Without the possibility to protect different level of membership your plugin is useless. Please update!
You do not have permission to reply this topic