We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Linking user log in details with different software | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Richard Carr
Richard Carr Jul 15 '12
Hello, I am looking at using different software to open an online shop for my current oxwall website and want my users to be automatically logged in to the shop if they have logged into my current oxwall site. Can this be done? I would just have a link to 'shop' on my current oxwall site.

Any help?

Richard Carr
Richard Carr Jul 15 '12
I want to use opencart, installed opencart with same sql database......but the user account files for opencart and oxwall are stored in different tables. Anyone any ideas on how to make open cart look into the same table for user accounts? or any other e-commerce software?
Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 18 '12
You should integrate two software into one and it requires some code and database modifications.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Integrating two different php scripts might get complex. All we need is some patience and some amount of coding.
Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 19 '12
I would only add that this work requires some serious programming skills.
subhan
subhan Oct 11 '23
The https://xxxtentacionrevengehoodie.com/ is a digital destination that serves as a tribute and merchandise center for fans of the late rapper, XXXTentacion. This online platform offers an array of products, from clothing and accessories to music releases, all bearing the iconic artist's branding and imagery. It provides a place for fans to connect with XXXTentacion's music, style, and message, allowing them to not only express their support but also to keep his memory alive.
The Forum post is edited by subhan Oct 11 '23