We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cannot find my keys for plugins I purchased | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
KCLA International
KCLA International Sep 29 '16
I need to update my plugins, but not all my purchases are listed in my account and now I no longer have access to the keys in order to do updates. I already spent money on these plugins, I hope I don't have to go buy them all over again :/
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 29 '16
Under the "My Purchases" tab the items are listed under two categories "Plugins", and "Themes". Free items will not be listed there, and do not require a license to use, or update. If the dev has removed the plugin, it will no longer be listed, and in turn there is most likely no update anyway. If the plugin has been removed from the store by the moderation team, It is most likely due to issues with the plugin, and again, most likely doesn't have any update available.
Are your missing plugins still listed in the store? If so, you may need to try to contact the dev to see if they can re-issue a license.
KCLA International
OK, yeah; I will have to contact the developers individually for help I guess. I will go and start hunting them down. I have 11 plugins that require keys and they are not listed under "my purchases". All the other ones, I have updated already. I moved my site to a new server, and have been having many issues since. Thanx for your help!
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 29 '16
If you get them here's a tip. I copied all of mine into a notepad document, and saved them on my computer just in case.
KCLA International
Yes, I was thinking I should have done that already. Thanks for the reminder (:
Shaun
Shaun Oct 15 '16
Paypal with have the purchases on a statement if the developers need proof of purchase.