We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Questions about roadmap? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alia Team
Alia Sep 24 '12
Durblabh,  it won't take longer than one month.
Joseph
Joseph Sep 24 '12
will the mobile app be released then? and will it have newsfeed and chat 
Alia Team
Alia Sep 24 '12
Jospeh,  mobile app will not be released in upcoming build.

Newsfeed and chat features are under development, but I can not tell for sure whether they will or will not be included in the new build.
Joseph
Joseph Sep 24 '12
can you tell us about these feature changes even if they are not released? I love oxwall but sometimes I see the roadmap and envision something and then its released and its def not what I want or expect
Alia Team
Alia Sep 24 '12
Joseph,

>can you tell us about these feature changes even if they are not released?

You mean to tell you how they will be working?

Joseph
Joseph Sep 25 '12
yes
Alia Team
Alia Sep 26 '12
Joseph, we usually provide this kind of information on our blog at http://blog.oxwall.org/
Joseph
Joseph Sep 27 '12
and there is no info about this so ill just ask are you guys moving teh instant chat to the bottom of the page to be more liek an actual instant chat rather than being attached to the top bar
Purusothaman Ramanujam

Quote from Joseph and there is no info about this so ill just ask are you guys moving teh instant chat to the bottom of the page to be more liek an actual instant chat rather than being attached to the top bar

+1 for this idea
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Sep 27 '12
Quote from Joseph and there is no info about this so ill just ask are you guys moving teh instant chat to the bottom of the page to be more liek an actual instant chat rather than being attached to the top bar
+2 for this idea 

Alia Team
Alia Sep 28 '12
Thanks for the ideas, however I can not give the information on where the chat will be located yet.
Soundchum web solution
Egypt isn't supported country with paypal, so i can't purchase any plugins, i bought just one poor plugin after plugin developer accept pay ment with google check out, i notice that the third party plugins make problems in oxwall software and don't work well

so we need to promise us to speed with the next build with features that i see i road map 

Aliia, Yves's suggestion doesn't great and don't think about it

please we wait for next build to solve our problems

really we have very poor social websites for right now

thank you

Soundchum web solution
there some issues with plugins and the site

1- IM work slowly and messages take along time for deliver 

2- some 3d party plugins like alerter ( by paul caffe ) work good with google chrome but with safari and mozella don't work any way

3- website rune slowly

thank you

Joseph
Joseph Sep 28 '12
Alerter plugin works with whatever your default browser is
Soundchum web solution
Thanx Joseph really it works with all browser but it dose not work sometimes 

can you tell me why ?

is it issue come with host ?

and chat is very slowly and all user notice that the same in your site i goin your site and test chat with an user it was very slowly too

Joseph
Joseph Sep 29 '12
this should be expected unless you have a jabber server or something of that nature there will be nothing to push real time conversation without a heavy server load 
Alia Team
Alia Oct 1 '12
Ashraf, please post your issues in relevant forum areas. This topic is devoted to the questions regarding roadmap, and most of your issues are not connected to roadmap at all.
Soundchum web solution
ohh Aliia , sorry
Soundchum web solution
ohh Aliia , sorry
Pages: « 1 2