We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cant upload some images - Wrike Social Responsive | Forum

Moni
Moni Oct 3 '16
since 3 days now i am waiting that the theme get fixed. In the admin themes costumize area i cant upload images. I contacted the seller. He fixed 40 %. Means now i can upload some pics but not at all. 
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 3 '16
hello , your theme was customize by mixing two theme with new theme name so .. and we are supporting you no need to create public forum to get support . we were outside today for some official work so can't reached at time . for a customize theme with new name and key never create a public forum in original theme area . you can always send us private message and you are not the only one click so you must wait up to 24 hr to get a reply regarding  issue with your customized theme .
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 3 '16
Important Note : oxwall and skadate backed can't handel too much image control from admin area .. so we must delete some image control from theme setting page .. because when we add wrike landing page to match theme it increase the number of image control to the mix theme so tell which images we can delete from theme setting page ? at least 6 image control we must delete then all the image control will work properly and we just have tested . by the way deleted image control will not effect your site because you can change those thing from admin area theme setting css section and we will provide the custom code for each .

Regards

SPRINTALLY SOLUTIONS  

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 3 '16
we have move tow image control to the top of the images control now those are working .. so you must have to decide which 6 image control you want to move to custom css area ?
You do not have permission to reply this topic