We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What pages + | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Corwin
Corwin Jan 7 '11
What pages do i edit for the template. I was looking at the layout folder and there is only 2files to edit and i need a bit more then that.

I am looking to change the <-Left Bar titles to an other clans then the right -> how do i edit each little block ?

Also how do i delete the template cache ? i make a change via code CS5 and upload and anyother changes does not show up because of the page cache. :(

--
Update.
Found out how to delete the Cache (phpmyadmin)
Found out why the edit of the template was not working. 'The Dark template that comes with it is only a .css change does not use its own pages just looks like it.' I will post a screenshot of my template when im done :D

--
How can i make a template that uses its own pages other then the ones that comes with the download ?.. If i delete the main template from the DB it crys and i have to reinstall :(.
The Forum post is edited by Corwin Jan 8 '11
Michael Leader
Michael Jul 10 '11
Any changes made By altering files may well be overwritten whent eh site goes through an update.
best to edit the CSS. Changing block titles... Try searching through the Languages in the admin panel of your oxwall site.