We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I am a newbee please help !! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Bharat Chandka
Bharat Chandka Jul 20 '12
I have a list of question i have tried reading the forum and different threads but i want to have a lil chat with the people using OXwall !!

1)Will I have all the data about all the members on my site ?? and wher will i find it ??

2) If i install it on my personal domain .. in case i dont like it .. can i uninstall Oxwall 

3) as an admin , will i be able to manage or edit the registration form ??? as in i want to add "Which company do u work ?"

4) after some traffic on my site , will i be able to earn something by placing ads of my other clients ??

I would request you to answer some of my queries ..

Thanks in advance , your help will be really appreciated !!   

cit27
cit27 Jul 20 '12
1. Yes You Will. Go to Your Oxwall Database..and download
2. Yes You Can. Delete Your oxwall File and Database (If u use softaculous, u can uninstall in a minute)
3.Yes You Will. Go To Admin -> User -> Profile Questions (edit the profile Question as u need)
4 Yes You Will. Go To Admin -> Users Dashboard (ads of Text & HTML)
                                                 Users Profile (ads of Text & HTML)

The Forum post is edited by cit27 Jul 20 '12
Bharat Chandka
Bharat Chandka Jul 21 '12
Thanks for your time !! You a life saver !! 

Bharat Chandka
Bharat Chandka Jul 21 '12
and haa .. one more thing as a admin do i have a right to ristrict a user from joining my site ... ???

and do we have any ads from oxwall as in the branding of oxwall in our website ??

Michael I.
Michael I. Aug 6 '12
In your Admin Panel there is a Global Privacy section where you can set By invitation only as for what members can join your site.
Michael I.
Michael I. Aug 6 '12
And what ads do you mean? Like Oxwall banners or places on your site where you could add custom ads banners?