We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How can I edit "The Wall" box text? | Forum

Juan
Juan Jan 8 '11
Hi, I can't seem to find a way to edit "The Wall" box text. I would like it to say "The Chalk Board" instead.
Michael Leader
Michael Jan 9 '11
on the main page, click "customize this page"
Then click on the gear wheel beside the title you want to change... Change it and save then click finish customizing at the top...
I think that is what you want to do.
Juan
Juan Jan 9 '11
That doesn't work for the Wall Box, there must be another way or file where you can edit the Wall Box text. There's two tabs and the one with The Wall text doesn't have the gear wheel beside it to edit. I tried editing the other one with the gear to see if it would change the Wall Box text but it didn't.
The Forum post is edited by Juan Jan 9 '11
Michael Leader
Michael Jan 10 '11
Oops saw that! maybe in the CSS at the moment. I am on a steep learning curve with the CSS but it may be configurable there, or in languages... Oxwall team will be able to tell you.
Den Team
Den Jan 10 '11
@Juan
You can do it via Admin Panel->Languages. Search lang with "The Wall" and change it.
Michael Leader
Michael Jan 10 '11
told u! Oxwall know the answer...
Juan
Juan Jan 18 '11
thanks Adden! :)
ali
ali Jul 26
. By understanding how to use these tools effectively, you can add glitchy text gen  a unique touch to your social media posts, digital art, game designs, and marketing campaigns.