We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

------ - Fingerprint | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 19 '16
Hi

Wow you make a very great plugin! i have to test it :) 

i think even if they change email they will not pass this plugin and they no understand how they should do for sign up and try spam the website again many thinks it is only change email or change phone number what a suprise for them :)

I really like this i need to test it and back for review :)

Thanks for make my suggestion real :)

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 14 '17
Smith
Smith Oct 20 '16

Quote from Skadate CandyStore Hi

Wow you make a very great plugin! i have to test it :) 

i think even if they change email they will not pass this plugin and they no understand how they should do for sign up and try spam the website again many thinks it is only change email or change phone number what a suprise for them :)

I really like this i need to test it and back for review :)

Thanks for make my suggestion real :)

Thank you! Your next suggestion "Plugin where members that not answer 5-10 messages" - coming soon
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 20 '16
Thank you! You rocks! This plugin is very helpful
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 20 '16
Try make it with % meter like the screen shot i show here.

How many % the user answer messages.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 19 '16
do spybot sign up to oxwall websites? this plugin he creates is for stop one or many people coming back. it is not stop you as admin coming back to the website. 

maybe i did not really understand what spybot have to do with this plugin? the connection?

and maybe you can explain what this spybot software doing with a oxwall website? i confused a little

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Dec 19 '16
You do not have permission to reply this topic