We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Edit Widget on Master Page | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Christopher Matchmaker
Hello, I can not figure out how to Edit the widget placements on the master page. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I installed the shoutbox plugin and the newsfeed plugin and I want the shoutbox to be below the newsfeed on the master landing page.

thanks

Steve
Steve Oct 20 '16
That is simple to do.

1. Login onto your site with your admin account.

2. On the Master page you will see at the top Customize this page click on that.

3. Next place your cursor over what ever you want to move and the cursor will go from one arrow to 4 arrows when you see this change press the left mouse button and hold it and drag to the position you want it and then take your finger off the mouse button and your done.

The Forum post is edited by Steve Oct 20 '16
ross Team
ross Oct 20 '16
If your widgets are on index page, you can change their position by going here: www.yoursite.com/index/customize

drag and drop widget to the desired position. 

If your widgets are on dashboard or profile page, you can drag and drop the widgets via admin panel www.site.com/admin/pages/user-profile and here: www.site.com/admin/pages/user-dashboard

Christopher Matchmaker
Ok Now i feel like an idiot lol, Thanks ross and steve. Ya'll are great!