We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Email Notify, change settings? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 22 '16
Hello

I will try ask some questions about email here and probably other have already asked it before.

1. Where can i see ALL emails that send out from my website? Is there some out going email list where i can easy change what kind of email you want leave you website and not to leave you website?

2. Where i change how often reminders like the "latest activity" email will send out from my website? now i think it is set to 2 days interval as default? and other outgoing emails do they have same interval settings that you can change?

Thank you in advance...

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 22 '16
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 22 '16
As to #1. I seen where Dave posted once that you can view mail logs on the server, if you have VPS, or a dedicated server.

As to #2. A few of the emails are sent automatically without cron, but the rest use cron, There is possibly a cron setting within the plugin that defines when they send. I'm not certain of that though.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 22 '16
1. okey i have SMTP where i can see all outgoing emails so i not need look the log on my VPS but where i find all the emails if i want change content in ALL this emails? do i need search every emails in the language settings or or do they under a special category for easy find them?

2. Yes i see some are send on AUTO and some are send with interval or some day timer. But where i find this intervals and day timers to this cron emails to set how often they will send from my website?

3. Can i STOP anyone of this emails? If i can do how to do that 1 and 1

4. What emails sends on auto with no delay? no cron job? would bee nice with a email category list for this

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 22 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 23 '16
I solved all 4 point my self :)