We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Help solve the problem of the Arabic language - Match Responsive Landing Premium | Forum

lies
lies Oct 22 '16
Hi,

The theme is very cool and professional.I wante to buy it and know if you will help me adjust it to fit with the Arabic language or any language written from right to left.
Note: Excuse me, on my English is weak

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 22 '16
Hello , please send us the language pack and we will check and let you know .
lies
lies Oct 23 '16
hello,
Yes, this is the language file in the attachment, although I know that the amendment will be in the style files, and not in the language.
The problem in the script that does not support languages that are written from right to left, which requires adjustments in the style to fit with those languages.

Attachments:
  lang-dump-23-10-16.zip (85Kb)
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 24 '16
will let you know by night after testing . 
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 24 '16
Hello please check the screenshot of RTL . without any changes on theme .

lies
lies Oct 24 '16

Very beautiful,

Arabic language works well, but what I mean is to modify the properties of css  file , (ex: margin, padding, float ... etc, from left to right), because the RTL languages must have the opposite view entirely.

I mean, what there is on the left must be on the right and vice versa.

See the explanation in the attached image. (What I refer with the Red must be reversed his place)

The Forum post is edited by lies Oct 24 '16
Attachments:
  100.jpg (332Kb)
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 24 '16
that can be done but the problem is when you switch the language like English [ left to right ] , then things will not change automatically ... i understand you . It is ok if you have only language RTL on your site .
lies
lies Oct 24 '16

Yes, it is excellent, I plan to use the site only in Arabic.

This does not interest me other languages.

Well, soon I will buy it and tell you to change the style to fit with the Arabic language, God willing.

You do not have permission to reply this topic