We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Frustrating issue - Premoderation | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 23 '16
Hello

i have now used this plugin in almost 2 years and i can not longer stop to say that this plugin have a frustrating problem.

When i suspend a user that are in the approval list then he will keep stay in the approval list even that i already suspend him and blocking me for see all other new users in my approval list. the approval list would bee full off suspended users that i not want to have in my approval list. 

Please fix this i get frustrated in years i need first approve a user then suspend him in 1 second i feel that is not good i not want approve a fake email adress and then after that suspend him that will make me build up bad reputation when i send out emails.

What is say is that i want have the possibility to suspend a user in the approval list and when i do that he moves to suspend list and removes from approval list

one more thing there is no suspend button in the approval list would bee great have that for easy suspend not approved users.

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 23 '16
You do not have permission to reply this topic