We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

cometchat intregration | Forum

Onur
Onur Oct 28 '16

define('DB_SERVER',"localhost");

define('DB_PORT',"3306");

define('DB_USERNAME',"db_username");

define('DB_PASSWORD',"password");

define('DB_NAME',"db_name");

define('TABLE_PREFIX',"ow_");

define('DB_USERTABLE',"base_user");

define('DB_USERTABLE_USERID',"id");

define('DB_USERTABLE_NAME',"username");

define('DB_AVATARTABLE',    " left join ".TABLE_PREFIX."base_avatar on ".TABLE_PREFIX."base_avatar.userId=".TABLE_PREFIX.DB_USERTABLE.".".DB_USERTABLE_USERID."");

define('DB_AVATARFIELD',    " concat(coalesce(".TABLE_PREFIX."base_avatar.userId,''),'^',coalesce(".TABLE_PREFIX."base_avatar.hash,''))"                      );

define('DB_USERTABLE_LASTACTIVITY',"activityStamp");

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Onur
Onur Oct 28 '16
i setup db username, dbpassword, db_name, tale_prefix 

Should i change usertable or userid? 

becasuse it is not working :(

ross Team
ross Oct 31 '16
We do not provide assistance with 3rd party plugin configuration. Contact cometchat support to resolve your issue. 
Onur
Onur Oct 31 '16
i know it. i just asked question.
dave Leader
dave Oct 31 '16
Onur did you get this working?  Was cometchat helpful?
Onur
Onur Nov 1 '16
it was a old version. i just want to test it. how it will be on my website. but  it is not working well. for new version they want 499$ (if it will be 500$  i cant buy it) :) plus application ios and android all cost 900$  they told me. new version messages are synchronization by oxwall.
dave Leader
dave Nov 1 '16
OK if you want a chat for your site i just released one, you host it yourself no third party involved.  Its not video just text but its a great chat.  Its in the store if you want to check it out and there is a video too about it so you can see it work.   

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1348

Just a thought, if that does not help you let me know and ill help you look for one that meets your needs.  :)

ross Team
ross Nov 14 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.