We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Photo page error since Install (also in plugin settings) | Forum

Blukkie
Blukkie Jul 26 '12
Best Oxwall community,

I installed Oxwall 1.4.0 with Installatron from my Webhosting.
Everything seems to work perfectly, BUT in the menu there is a link with "Photo" wich sends me to: mydomain.com/beta/photo  (I run the site in beta map first)

But then it gives me this error page (after enable the debug mode as did)

Debug - Exception

Syntax Error in template "/home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_plugins/photo/views/components/photo_list.html" on line 39 "set_class=ow_item_set`$count`" - Unexpected "`", expected one of: "}" , " "

File:

/home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php

Line:

Trace:

#0 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3154): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error()

#1 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3219): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(78, '`')

#2 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(105): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(78, '`')

#3 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(171): Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler->doCompile('??{if !$no_cont...')

#4 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(187): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTemplate(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))

#5 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(155): Smarty_Internal_Template->compileTemplateSource()

#6 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/deb46859/...')

#7 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/deb46859/...')

#8 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render()

#9 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_smarty/plugin/function.component.php(46): OW_Component->render()

#10 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_smarty/template_c/8c7573b9af2d4a7ef816f2ba0fe027030b945b60.file.photo_view_list.html.php(36): smarty_function_component(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))

#11 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_501105be08017(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))

#12 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/deb46859/...')

#13 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/deb46859/...')

#14 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_core/request_handler.php(274): OW_Renderable->render()

#15 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_core/application.php(300): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch()

#16 /home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest()

#17 {main}

Type:

SmartyCompilerException

I get the same error when i try to set the settings from the admin panel with the photo plugin; beta/admin/photo.

I'm not a great scripter or web developer. I just hope someone can tell me with easy words how I can solve this problem. And maybe what I did wrong. I only runned the installatron and I direct had this bug before even logging in.

I hope someone can see the problem with this code.

Thanks already and sorry for the English.

-Blukkie

Blukkie
Blukkie Jul 26 '12
Now I was testing the website a bit. So i've putted some text in the newsfeed to look how it will be shown.

Then I get this error on the index page already:
Only when I log out I can see my site again!

OW Debug - Exception

Message:There is no form with name `-24` !File:/home/deb46859/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/beta/ow_smarty/plugin/block.form.phpLine:45

I'm afraid the install with installron on my webhosting went totaly wrong? Since I didnt do anything after that! I just dont get what I did wrong.

The Forum post is edited by Blukkie Jul 26 '12
Michael I.
Michael I. Aug 1 '12
I suggest trying to run a manual install and check if those errors persists.