We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

logged in another users | Forum

Cesar
Cesar Nov 10 '16
When enter in splash registration page and refresh i logged in another account if logout and refresh again automatic logged in another account.. who is happen?? is cache or something??
dave Leader
dave Nov 10 '16
Are you with Blue Host?
Cesar
Cesar Nov 11 '16
Yes i have Virtual host in bluehost
dave Leader
dave Nov 11 '16
https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/51137

this is why i ask... contact your host, but ross wont be back until after the weekend. I will attempt to assist but not much i can do from here.  Ross will need to look at your system.  Watch that post to see what the solution is. Also you might want to make a post on there too to let them know you have the same issue with bluehost.. ;)
Cesar
Cesar Nov 11 '16
I disable the Vanish cache but is happen again i think is the themplate or something else :(
dave Leader
dave Nov 11 '16
Yeah try a base theme and see if it still occurs. 
ross Team
ross Nov 14 '16
Do you mean you was not even logged in as any user and you became logged in as another user? 

What your software version? 
Do you have any caching on your server? if so, disable it and clear the cache. See if the issue persists. 

dave Leader
dave Nov 14 '16
Cesar, are you using cloudflare as well?  Check the other topic smec said that his issue turned out the be a cloudflare deal.