We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Chat is unstable as Charles Manson - Mailbox | Forum

Christopher Matchmaker
When are there going to be some updates to this plugin to make it user friendly and stable. This is the most important plugin and is the the most unstable. I came from Old SKADATE 9.2 and everyone is begging me to go back. All my customers are po'ed. I am thinking i might have made the wrong move by switching to an Oxwall Powered site. I am keeping my fingers crossed for updates updates and more updates.
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Nov 17 '16
What is the exact issue? What do you mean that it is unstable?
Christopher Matchmaker
It freezes a lot and has some weird mouse over popup bug, when u pass your mouse over the users avatar in the messages, a small info box pops up and a lot of the time it wont go away unless u refresh the page. and the messages will freeze up alot, expecially if you have a lot of messages or delete a lot of messages.
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Nov 23 '16
Popup bug is already reported to the devs,

as to the freezing, please try to reproduce the issue on our demo.
Christopher Matchmaker
It only freezes when you have a lot of messages, I t would be impossible to reproduce it on a demo site. You need a live site that is pretty busy. The freezing only happens per user and not system wide.
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Nov 29 '16
Can you please provide the video with the freezing and send us access details of any user on your website who encounters such issue for us to test it?
You do not have permission to reply this topic