We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Extra option - Google This Pro | Forum

Jordi
Jordi Nov 18 '16
Hi i really like you free version. Would it be a option to add a extra function to the pro? If you do i buy it for sure. 

Tineye is something like google image search and i always use both because sometime tineye find something and google doesn't or the other way around. 

https://tineye.com/

Thanks!

Daniel
Daniel Nov 18 '16
Hi Jordi, i believe i can get tineye worked in 2 days. if you like it just buy it, if i can't get tineye worked, i will give you back the money. Thank you very much Jordi.
Jordi
Jordi Nov 18 '16
I put my money where my mouth is... I have bought it ;-)
Daniel
Daniel Nov 18 '16
Yeah, i have received your payment, thank you very much. please uninstall the free version, otherwise the turn on/of option will not work.
Daniel
Daniel Nov 18 '16

Quote from Daniel Yeah, i have received your payment, thank you very much. please uninstall the free version, otherwise the turn on/of option will not work.
because you turn off the paid version, there free version is still working...
Jordi
Jordi Nov 18 '16
I did and its working. 
Daniel
Daniel Nov 18 '16
OK Thank you very much. I will let you know when the new version is available.

let me know if you have other questions. 

Daniel
Daniel Nov 19 '16
Hi Jordi, I want to let you know that I have added TinEye, Bing and Yandex support to the new version. after your update you can see the support engines in admin setting area. 

Thank you very much.

You do not have permission to reply this topic