We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Pre Purchase question - Exodus Black Edition - Responsive | Forum

Niculae Constantinescu
Hi

I would like to know if you could add into the main links module, on both desktop and mobile.
- the Search link
- Hot or not link

Thank you.
Niculae Constantinescu
Thank you for your quick reply.
I'll assume that if I turn off the default Oxwall mobile template and add a new menu item in admin->manage pages ( Local page, mysite.com/users/search  ) it will be seen in both desktop and mobile, main menu links module .
Is that correct ?
Thank you
Niculae Constantinescu
Nice.
Very happy with your response
Sunday I will make the purchase.

Thank you
Niculae Constantinescu
Could you please check the close button ( the x sign ) for " Send message" on mobile. I tested on Android.
On landscape view is large enough, but in portrait view the x sign is so small and is very difficult to close the window.
I have to press many times to hit the middle of the x sign to close it.
I am talking about the window that opens from the top icon, not from the button link "Send private message" in profile.
This happens only when you want to cancel the message and not select any user. Basically when you write nothing and want to close it.
Maybe is just me, but please take a look at it.

Thank you
The Forum post is edited by Niculae Constantinescu Nov 23 '16
Niculae Constantinescu
Sure
Attachments:
  wp_ss_20161123_0002.png (283Kb)
  wp_ss_20161123_0001.png (614Kb)
Niculae Constantinescu
This behavior appears also on Windows Phone
Not tested on iPhone

Edited:
All I can think of is that the close button ( the x sign ) is not active when the "To" box is empty.
Also I've noticed that on small mobile phones is not possible to select the user.
The height of the window is too big and cannot see what you are typing ( in the "To" box ) and cannot select the user from the popup user.
Could be from the Oxwall .
Looking forward to your reply and further clarifications.
Thank you
The Forum post is edited by Niculae Constantinescu Nov 25 '16
Attachments:
  Screenshot_2016-11-25-10-47-16.png (33Kb)
Niculae Constantinescu
I've purchased the theme, is brilliant.
Have you got any news, regarding the mentioned issue?
Thank you
You do not have permission to reply this topic