We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Back to Oxwall | Forum

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Dear Users,

A big apologies for all the users here who were using my plugin. I was in some series health issues and could not be active on oxwall development. 

I was advised by my doctor to have complete rest and due to that I am back to normal. I know I have let down my users without proper support. Meanwhile my family needed me 100% and so here I am.

I here by promise that starting now, I will be active with Oxwall development.

Please resend any message or forum posts so that I can reply to them. 

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Nov 27 '16
It is indeed good news. The activity on the forums is a reflection of how important your plugins are at adding needed functionality to the core.
dave Leader
dave Nov 27 '16
Hi Puru, 

I second what Darryl has said that it is good news to hear from you.  I know that many of us have had very mixed feelings on this.  Part anger and part worry and part shock.  

I wont go into detail because you can take time and read those posts yourself if you wish.  

However, i am very glad to hear from you and i am glad you are OK health wise as that has to be 1st.   If you are back 100% thats great and you have a ton of work to do so lets get cracking buddy :) 

I hope that you can once again be a great part of the store and help us all make the store great again as it used to be. 

If you need anything please let me know.  

Thanks for posting and welcome back Puru.

Dave 

The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 27 '16
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Nov 27 '16
Hallelujah....Well 1st thing 1st...Updates...Updates and more updates the rest will deal with them later i think what ever problems, anger, shock, disbelief will all be forgotten once you update all plugins to good working order......Other than that we hope this time you're back its been almost 2 years since you were gone :( but anyway you have a lot of work to do.....better get yourself a jar of strong coffee :)

Welcome back !!
The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Nov 28 '16
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks everyone. I planned to transition my plugins to another developer but it didn't go well in terms on old sales and maintenance. 

I guarantee updates, fixes to all my plugins. I am going to work one at a time so that I keep them all updated.

BTW, @Webster, its one year and not 2 years :)

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Nov 28 '16
Lol...feels like 2 anyway welcome backa and one plugin  update at a time it is better than no plugin update at all I guess :)
The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Nov 28 '16
Purusothaman Ramanujam

Quote from Webster Molaudi Lol...feels like 2 anyway welcome backa and one plugin  update at a time it is better than no plugin update at all I guess :)
Agreed. :) 
Shaun
Shaun Nov 28 '16
I am glad to see you back Puros

I must admit I was one of those that thought you had done a runner and abandoned us, I couldn't be happier to be wrong.

I look forward to the updates Puros.

Welcome back.
Norias
Norias Nov 29 '16
Happy to ear good news from you !

My oxwall project was partially abandoned because of some of your ... partially abandoned plugins. So I am happy to see you back \o/

I wish you a good time working on all your plugins, one by one ;)

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 29 '16

Glad to see you after one very long year fighting to keep you plugins alive at oxwall.

Welcome back!

dave Leader
dave Nov 29 '16
I have been waiting a long time to see this, i didnt think it would happen, many of us just about gave up on you (me included) and we expected your store to be closed soon by Oxwall.  Im glad it was not and that your back... :) 

However these updates are good stuff to see here... GREAT STUFF!!

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 30 '16
yes i see you work hard Puro with updates, nice work :)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks guys. I will be more active from now..