We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Global Privacy Button? | Forum

Lorin
Lorin Nov 27 '16
Good Day,  

I have been checking all around about this topic, but the only fixes I seen for it was back in 2013. Since then the software has made considerable changes. My issue is that no matter how I change page privacy settings, Website visitors still cannot see any page except for the "Join" page. The page titles are there, but clicking on them only brings up the sign-in page. It seems that I need to change something globally in order for things to actually work the way the should in in the "manage pages" area...

dave Leader
dave Nov 27 '16
In the manage pages area, you can hover over each page button and there is an edit option, there you can choose guest or members.  Is that what you need ?

Also in settings general or settings users there is an option to allow guests to view the site. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 27 '16
ross Team
ross Nov 28 '16
In the user settings here: www.site.com/admin/settings/user have you set Guests can view site to NO? 
Lorin
Lorin Nov 30 '16
Ross, that was exactly what I needed!  I thought it was used to let unregistered members see everything available on the site but it was not what I thought. Thank you so much! 
dave Leader
dave Nov 30 '16
I should have been more specific, sorry about that Lorin... glad you got it solved :)