We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

i bought cometchat but no recived files i am so crazy | Forum

Onur
Onur Nov 28 '16
i bought cometchat 4  days ago. but no recived my files, today i bought again for to test small edition 49$  and again i dint recived files. i sent them message. they told me. 

Hello,

Thank you for your purchase!

Please rest assured, you will receive all the credentials required to get started. The reason for the delay is probably because your payment is stuck in a review check. This check is performed independently by PayPal and we have no control over the process.

You will be notified as soon as the payment is processed.

Once the license is activated, we will transfer it to the email ID you wish to have it on. Kindly share the same.

Feel free to contact me for any further assistance.

Warm regards,

Rashmi M 
CometChat Team

i lost from my account 100$ and i dint recive nothing. i have 2 photos it is showing i bought it. but i dint recives files. i am so crazy. i feel like scamed! 

İ opened more 2 ticket support seeing online. but they no answer my messages. it is made me so crazy.   if someone has a oxwall cometchat plugin for oxwall. or intregration files for cometchat 6 version?

dave Leader
dave Nov 30 '16
Hi, sorry you are having issues.  What plugin did you buy, or did you buy directly from cometchat?

Is there a reason you want only cometchat?

https://www.cometchat.com/buy  i dont see a $49 option.  Whats the url link where you bought it?

if you just want a simple chat, that works, and you get it right away try this one. 

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1348

The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 30 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 30 '16
did you buy cometchat at oxwall Onur?
Onur
Onur Nov 30 '16
i resolved problem. they are called me from new york. 

Quote from Marcus did you buy cometchat at oxwall Onur?

i bought a small version. it has a group chat and chatrooms, games and different stuff very usefull. i will install it tomorrow. i have 15000 user but not loading a loıt of user everday i am looking something different to hold users on my website. thats all.

dave Leader
dave Nov 30 '16
what is the url of the one you bought?  This will help others.
Abbey
Abbey Dec 3 '16
Just like to add this is an issue with cometchat not oxwall, contacting them directly would have resolved the issue faster, plus you download cometchat from your account on cometchat, they don't send you the files.
Onur
Onur Dec 6 '16

Quote from Abbey Just like to add this is an issue with cometchat not oxwall, contacting them directly would have resolved the issue faster, plus you download cometchat from your account on cometchat, they don't send you the files.
if i dint recive panel. how will i download it. anyway. resolved it. if someone want to test my cometchat 6.1 version. www.ilkok.com you can access with facebook or google account.