We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Telephone Billing - CCBill Billing | Forum

Lisa
Lisa Aug 1 '12
Bought this plugin and installed but am discouraged to see that it does not seem to support the telephone billing option? There are links in the plugin for credit card, online check, euro direct pay but no telephone billing....

Please advise if this will be updated??

Lisa
Lisa Aug 13 '12
I'm very frustrated that I have received no response to my attempts to get help with this plugin? Forum, plugin wall posts, and private messages to Skalfa have all been ignored... I understand I can't expect to receive a reply instantly - but 12+ days of not being able to use the plugin I paid for is unacceptable. My paid membership option on my site is at a standstill until I get this sorted out. 
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Aug 15 '12
We've contacted you in PM. Please, check your mailbox.
Lisa
Lisa Aug 21 '12
PM response has not yet addressed this particular question - Also other users may find the answer helpful as others may wonder why they can't set up telephone billing form in CC Bill plugin.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Aug 24 '12
You could use telephone billing form name instead Credit card form name  in admin panel to use it
Lisa
Lisa Aug 24 '12

What if I need to be able to accept both credit cards AND telephone billing as option?

Ideally would like to accept all these:

- Credit card
- On-line check
- EU DirectPay
- EuroDebit

AND

- Telephone Billing

Wouldn't it be fairly simple to add the option to add the telephone billing form to the CC Bill plugin in addition to the others?

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Sep 13 '12
I agree this should be an option.
Lisa
Lisa Sep 14 '12

Quote from TattooBoy I agree this should be an option.

To Skalfa -- are two current interested customers enough to consider moving forward with adding telephone billing as an option?
The Forum post is edited by Lisa Sep 14 '12
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Sep 21 '12
Thank you all for this suggestion. We will consider it and think on how this can be realized.

You do not have permission to reply this topic