We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Editor buttons are not showing | Forum

SinGhsukhwinder
SinGhsukhwinder Nov 29 '16

Thease above buttons are not showing in my blogs , forums , comments even I have allowed "rich media" from setting , even I tried after removing suspectable plugins ,after clearing carche , DEV ON and OFF but still it don't worked for .

dave Leader
dave Nov 29 '16
Are there any errors showing in the console?   Do you have mod_security OFF? you can check by using phpinfo() or asking your host. 

or read here.  

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/47677

SinGhsukhwinder
@dave I 'm unable to find mod_security in phpinfo() but earlier ,  above buttons were working .
dave Leader
dave Nov 29 '16
OK thats a helpful tip, so they were working before but not know.   I know you said you disabled suspected plugins, what about unsuspected plugins.  Try disabling all third party plugins.  Have you updated anything, ie plugin or likewise before this started occur.  Do you have a test account that we can log in and take a look at?  If so PM me and i will get the info to ross as well. 
SinGhsukhwinder
No, I don't have any test account , But tell me how should i create
dave Leader
dave Nov 29 '16
lets wait to see what ross says when he gets in the office, a test account might not be necessary. 
SinGhsukhwinder
oke dave
ross Team
ross Nov 30 '16
what is your software version and blog plugin version? 
when did this issue start to occur? 

what did you do before it started to occur? any changes or modifications? plugin upload? 

have you tried to disable all 3rd party plugins and do the test on the default software only? 

SinGhsukhwinder
SinGhsukhwinder Nov 30 '16
Software Version: 1.8.4

Blog Plugin version: 10800

This issue started few days before , may be this issue arrived due to installing  plugins ,Earlier I was in confusion this thing caused due to smiley plugins which take over html , but I removed it too , still it not worked ,I have no Idea which plugin affect , according to me I removed every suspectable plugin after that ,

But Its working fine in Forum and Events area but not in BLOG . Plus its not working in Settings->Manage Pages and Special Pages , but html coding is working but buttons are not shown 

SinGhsukhwinder
SinGhsukhwinder Nov 30 '16
one thing i found in forum , sometimes these button not shows in forum posts but after visting other posts in forum where these buttons present , then  visiting back to previous post in forum , we can see button .
SinGhsukhwinder
SinGhsukhwinder Dec 2 '16
@ross n @dave please answer me
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Dec 2 '16
Is there a way you can send your website url to see the problem?
dave Leader
dave Dec 2 '16
Sorry SinG i was waiting to see if ross or someone else could assist as well.  
SinGhsukhwinder
SinGhsukhwinder Dec 3 '16
 @senior Developer  

https://ouraerospace.com

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Dec 3 '16

The image of the editor you posted here is not the same editor that you have in your website.

You are using a third party plugin, the ckeditor and not the default editor, it is difficult for us to be guessing what could be the problem, please ask the developer of that plugin if he can resolve your issue. In the meantime you can disable that plugin and get back to the default editor.

Keep us updated of what happens.

Thank you.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Dec 3 '16
ross Team
ross Dec 5 '16
Actually I just entered your site and you are using default plugin, but for some reason, create new blog page seems like a little bit different. 

Can you pm me your admin access details, I'll take a look at the issue.? 

SinGhsukhwinder
SinGhsukhwinder Dec 15 '16
Hi  @ross sorry I was not active for long time , I pm my credentials please check it , plus I stuck with one more problem , I'm  unable to see others users profile and getting some error .
The Forum post is edited by SinGhsukhwinder Dec 15 '16
SinGhsukhwinder
SinGhsukhwinder Dec 15 '16
Its Working now , I want to know what have you done ?
SinGhsukhwinder
SinGhsukhwinder Dec 18 '16
@ross and @dave again its not working __ help me out please
dave Leader
dave Jan 5 '17
I am not sure myself as this seems intermittent issue.