We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Sometimes it might be useful for developers of plugins to say something rather than not do it! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 6 '16
Sometimes it might be useful for developers of plugins to say something rather than not do it! The former can lead to misunderstandings and irritations. Because it lays out thousands on plugins over the years that passes, believes that can be expected to get one response when problems emerge. Yes reaction is well as expected, when the developer shows a nonchalant attitude.
dave Leader
dave Dec 6 '16
Hi,  not do what?   Im not sure what you are referring to here. 
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 6 '16
Do not hang out people here. But some choose not to respond, when they have no solution to the problem! or that the problem is too large! But the stupidest thing they then do is not respond. Has experienced a number of such developers and makes it unfortunately yet. I post this here, in the hope that developers who have such problems, improves! Do they have no answer to one problem, they can at least tell the customer this not fail to respond. Remeber, i have 10 page on my Store.
The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Dec 6 '16