We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Prevent OX from storing absolute URLs in database ..? | Forum

Reinhard Sacher
Reinhard Sacher Dec 13 '16
When uploading my database and my dev-site to my live server, I noticed that Oxwall puts ABSOLUTE urls (including domain-name) in database-records for images..etc.....

..which of course breaks images !!

Did I miss a setting somewhere to only use relative URLs ???

Is there a plugin to solve this very ODD behaviour ?

Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Apr 4 '23
I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. Move-out cleaning Frederick
Mitchell Thornton
This is exciting, nevertheless it is vital for you to visit this specific url: Cumberland cleaning experts
Mitchell Thornton
Interestingly you write, I will address you'll find exciting and interesting things on similar topics. Move-in/move-out cleaning services College Park
Mitchell Thornton
Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here profile worth to see it. Move-in cleaning Bowie
Mitchell Thornton
I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: Eco-friendly cleaning services Baltimore
Mitchell Thornton
On that website page, you'll see your description, why not read through this. Move-in cleaning Annapolis
Mitchell Thornton
These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... Alexandria janitorial services
Mitchell Thornton
I exploit solely premium quality products -- you will observe these individuals on: Eco-friendly cleaning services Chesapeake
Mitchell Thornton
This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. Maid services in Fredericksburg
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Apr 16 '23
For true fans of this thread I will address is a free online! Printed Tiles
Mitchell Thornton
I invite you to the page where see how much we have in common. Printed Tiles
Mitchell Thornton
This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: Printed Tiles