We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Where can I find the newsfeed content script? | Forum

Stefan
Stefan Dec 19 '16
Hi,

I want to find the newsfeed content script so I can disable the "x liked their status" or "x liked x's photo" as its a huge spam.

Can anyone help me because I have been trying to find this for days now.

Kind regards!
Youssef
Youssef Dec 20 '16
Hey,

i don't think you need to go to make any changes in the script, you can do it easily via your admin panel, go to your installed plugins you will see the newsfeed there, go to it's settings, go to content and now you can chose the type of content that is shown in newsfeed.

otherwise you can just replace yoursite.com in the following link with yours to access directly to the newsfeeds settings : yoursite.com/admin/plugins/newsfeed/customization

Hope this help :)

Stefan
Stefan Dec 21 '16
Nope that doesnt disable those things, however i found it!
Kevin
Kevin Jan 20 '17

Quote from Youssef Hey,

i don't think you need to go to make any changes in the script, you can do it easily via your admin panel, go to your installed plugins you will see the newsfeed there, go to it's settings, go to content and now you can chose the type of content that is shown in newsfeed.

otherwise you can just replace yoursite.com in the following link with yours to access directly to the newsfeeds settings : yoursite.com/admin/plugins/newsfeed/customization

Hope this help :)

Worked great - Thanks for the Tip! (seems obvious now ;)