We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

POST /base/ping/index/ | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Mikhael
Mikhael Dec 23 '16
Hello!
When i open access log i see, that when my brouser is open on my site, i see reques like this:

MY_IP - - [24/Dec/2016:00:39:01 +0300] "POST /base/ping/index/ HTTP/1.0" 200 898 "http://Mysite/admin/settings/languages?&search..." "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0

and i see this request 2 or 3 times per second.
this request may have different urls to get like this

/admin/users/"
/messages
 and other in according to what page is open.

Whai is this&

Thanks

Sean
Sean Dec 24 '16
It's what oxwall uses to check to see if you're still logged in, check for new messages, new notifications etc.
Mikhael
Mikhael Dec 25 '16
Sean, thanks.
Ok, and how to reduce the number of requests?
dave Leader
dave Jan 5 '17
Mikhael, 

I dont think there is a way to reduce those, its part of the core workings.  But to be sure i think a team member needs to reply. 

Dedi Galih
Dedi Galih Nov 22 '17
Nice post. I learn something more challenging on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content off their writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d choose to use some with all the content in my small weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your own internet weblog. Many thanks sharing. 1. Jasa SEO 2. Google SEO 3. Pembuatan Website 4. Google Adwords 5. SEO 6. Website 7. Sewa Villa di Puncak 8. Villa di Puncak Jasa SEO Google Adwords Pembuatan Website