We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

event plugin problem - SimplyResponsive - SB | Forum

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 17 '17
I'm planning to expand this to the Privacy form, Create Groups form, Create Events form, and tweaking the Join form on the next update. I will add the color to the label field to give distinctive breaks in the sections. The Forum is a beast, and will have to remain as it is with fields just being removed for mobile. The way it's laid out just makes it impossible since the headings are over the fields. Along with some other minor tweaks; I thing that will be it for now. A lot of work. Hope everyone will like it. I will probably work on the update this weekend. 

P.S. Once the update comes out. You can remove the css for the event form from the admin area before doing the update. I'll note this in the update info as well.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jan 17 '17
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 20 '17
Latest update contains this modification as well as modification to some other forms. See update info. You will want to remove the css in the custom admin panel. I changed the css a little in the update. I was able to shorten the code a bit.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jan 20 '17
Pages: « 1 2 3
You do not have permission to reply this topic