We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Contact Importer | Forum

Den Team
Den Sep 3 '12
Lisa,

Images for these icons are placed as background images. User actions binded to this icons also placed as javascript actions. Not link's URL. That's you see javascript://

If your icons were failed after deactivation, then try these:
- set recursive 777 permissions for ow_userfiles/ of_pluginfiles/ ow_static/ folders

- deactivate/activate plugin again. 

Lisa
Lisa Sep 4 '12

Hi Den,

I set the permissions as you described. cleared my browser cache. deactivated and then re-activated the plugin - and still no icons are displaying. If I hover a pointer over where FB icon image *should* be, I can click to import FB contacts but google doesn't change to a clickable pointer.

I'm really having trouble here.. is there anything you can do to help me?

Lisa
Lisa Sep 4 '12
Okay - to follow up with some additional information:

On Firefox, both the gmail and facebook icons display and seem to work properly.

On Chrome, both the gmail and facebook icons display, but clicking the Facebook icon does nothing. The gmail icon seems to work.

On IE 9, both icons display but neither do anything when clicked

On IE 8, neither icon displays.

Den Team
Den Sep 5 '12
Lisa,

How does  it look in IE8 on Oxwall demo http://demo.oxwall.org?  

BTW we should kill ie8 in one day

Lisa
Lisa Sep 5 '12

On IE8 in your demo - no icons, doesn't work.

Den Team
Den Sep 6 '12
I've tested it too and seems this is a plugin's issue. We will check it and correct with next update. 

Thanks for report Lisa!

The Forum post is edited by Den Sep 6 '12
Lisa
Lisa Sep 8 '12
Will this resolve the issue with the FB Icon not doing anything when clicked in Google Chrome as well?
Den Team
Den Sep 10 '12
I've tested it with chrome, on demo, and it works well. Look at screenshot please

Would you check it with firebug on your site? Seems there is some javascript error on your site. With firebug ou can catch the error. 

Lisa
Lisa Sep 10 '12

Hi Den, That is odd.

I installed firebug but I don't know how to use it. :(  (sorry!)  Is there any way you can help me??

Den Team
Den Sep 11 '12
Lisa,

It's as easy as abc. Just check this guide http://michaelsync.net/...javascript-debugging :)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4
You do not have permission to reply this topic