We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

When logged in its Slow when logged out its fast | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jan 19 '17
Hi Guys,

My site ( http://www.myvirgo.info ) was working fine for some time now then i decided to update Reminder Notification  plugin. But then my site started sending out email which slowed my server. I uninstalled the plugin. But now the site when logged out is is super fast to the speed im used to but when i log in (If im lucky to login because sometimes it times out)

The site is super slow them i get this error :

MY QUESTION IS :

1) WHAT COULD BE THE ISSUE BECAUSE IN MY ow_base_mail THERE'S NO EMAILS ON QUE TO SEND REMINDERS ?
2) I HAVE CHECKED & REPAIRED MY MYSQL DATABASE
3) I HAVE OPTIMIZED MY DATABASE
4) I HAVE RESTARTED MY SERVER ( PHP & NGINX )
5) I HAVE UPDATED ALL PLUGINS

Still no luck !! :(

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jan 20 '17

Hi Webster Molaudi!

Please look at your error logs inside your hosting panel, it will tell you what is your issue.

Once you get that info, we can start finding a solution.

Senior Developer

Purusothaman Ramanujam
It all looks like a server issue.

1) Check with your host if they migrated their server.

2) Check if your host has changed any settings or maximum processes..

Even after disabling ALL plugins, your server seems to be very slow and get timeout. So this is not related to any of your plugins.

Based on your server error logs, even oxwall core functions like ping does not work.

The Forum post is edited by Purusothaman Ramanujam Jan 30 '17
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jan 30 '17
Hi Puru,

Seems to be working fine now after disabling all plugins, how do you do that so i learn to disable all plugins at once, will activate one by one to see the issue.
The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Jan 30 '17