We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Contact Us | Forum

Stevan
Stevan Sep 10 '11
When I test the contact us page, I never get the e-mail to the specified e-mail in the settings.
Jay Brosnan
Jay Brosnan Jan 14 '12
Hello,
The contact us plugin doesn't work.
When I did the test I never receive the email.
What do I do wrong?
Can anyone help me in this matter?

In the rest ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I JUST LOVE OXWALL

Thank you in advance

Jay
Den Team
Den Jan 15 '12
@Jay

This was already discussed on forum. The most reason - you don't have mail server configured in your php.ini.
Rogier
Rogier Jan 19 '12
can you give me the formum link/ info where I can see how to solve this problem. I need to do this configuration, as well.
Justine
Justine Feb 7 '13
Hello !
I don't know why but When I test the plugin and try to send a mail, the mail never arrive
do you know why it doesn't work ?
Justine
Justine Feb 7 '13
It seems to be an error, how can I repair it ?
[07-Feb-2013 05:17:35] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home2/justinec/public_html/ow_core/application.php on line 658
Alia Team
Alia Jun 5 '13
Justine, are you still facing the same error?

Priscilla Ashley
Priscilla Ashley Jan 4 '14
I'm having the same issue. When I test the page, no email gets sent. I'm a total newbie so maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Feb 12 '14
Priscilla Ashley,

1. Are you getting any other emails from your site? ( verification, mass mailing)
2. Is SMTP enabled on your server?
3. Is Cron set on your server?
Networking Technologies LLC
Hi, I have no knowledge of smtp or cron, can someone Please help me get this going.
Thank You
Ed
The Forum post is edited by Networking Technologies LLC May 27 '14
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jun 5 '14
Ed, what exactly is not working? Have you configured your cron jobs properly? If you can't do that on your own, contact your hosting provider support team to do that for you.
Carol Schumacher
Carol Schumacher Aug 10 '14
I am having the same issue, no emails are being sent.  My hosting server did set up SMTP but said something about cron jobs that I needed, said to get that from oxwall.  I love oxwall, please, my site coordinator button must work.  Help me?
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 13 '14
Carol, please see the manual: http://docs.oxwall.org/install:cron
You do not have permission to reply this topic