We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

AA Blue Responsive Theme | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Alec Ardan
Alec Ardan Jan 25 '17
This is a customized responsive theme for free. *Not posted in the store*
Attachments:
  New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip (1835Kb)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 25 '17
Adding items to the store gives the moderation team an opportunity to make sure there are no issues with base plugins, or harmful code to protect users.
If the theme xml file hasn't been changed to reflect your key, and theme info, it could cause issues in the database.

It's good that you have been inspired to participate in development. Adding the item to the store makes it easier to implement updates for the members. I started the same way, and finally made use of my work by making it officially available in the store. I'm not a developer by profession. I'm just a Oxwall user like everyone else. I just like to play around with the themes on my test site. Everyone has a hobby to occupy them. Mine is a little different.
Alec Ardan
Alec Ardan Jan 27 '17
i had already uploaded the theme but it was suspended.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 27 '17
Looks like there is still reference to my original theme, and there are some missing files like master pages. The folder is there, but there are no files inside.. The name in the xml file should be aa_blue instead of aa-blue.
Alec Ardan
Alec Ardan Jan 30 '17
this file is also suspended
Attachments:
  aa_blue.zip (1042Kb)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 30 '17
The file size seems extremely low. My zip of SimplyResponsive_SB is almost 3,000kb. There must be files still missing.