We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Macabre | Forum

Denys
Denys Jan 17 '11
very nice! So elegant!
Organice
Organice Apr 2 '11
hi! how change the size of logo "Your logo"? my logo is more big than theme....
thank!
Al
Al Jul 22 '11
anyone know how to change the background color for this theme?
Ghazali
Ghazali Aug 20 '11
powerful
Bazzabingbong
Bazzabingbong Aug 21 '11
how can i remove the side bar from this theme
Sebastien
Sebastien Aug 26 '11
Bonjour as tu travaille aussi sur une traduction francaise par hasard merci I do you have work for french language  Thanks 
Spencer Woods
Spencer Woods Sep 19 '11
Very nice but some text can not be seen because it shows gray on gray. As well as for photos the boxes don't cover all the text for the descriptions. By that I mean the text will keep running down the page. Same with sidebar the text for the basic information will run into the main content side.
Cartonic
Cartonic Feb 17 '12
One of the few Oxwall theme that doesn't look awfull. Someone knows if the header background could be made clickable(assign an link to it)?
Scott
Scott Mar 26 '13

To accept a bigger logo, open the base.css.

Look for the example below.  Change the width and height to match your logo.  Save a copy of the original just in case of errors.  Upload it via FTP.  Mine is located on my server at: /www/ow_static/themes/macabre/

}

.ow_header .ow_logo h2 a {

display: block;

width: 236px;

height: 95px;

You may then want to change the Input Background in the Edit Theme in your Admin area to different logo if does not blend well with your logo.

In the base.css under the MasterPage and Page Layout, try messing with the left margins and such to get your logo in the proper place.

But so far I have found that certain updates replace the base.css and I must have to reupload it.  Though I am new to this software. 

Alberto MC
Alberto MC Apr 6 '13

Q

Awesome! But I would like to have all time visible logo and menú. Does anyone know how?

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Oct 9 '13
1. How to change background of this  theme.

Depends on what you mean by "background".
Webpage is built of several major classes:
    .ow_page_container

.ow_canvas 
    .ow_header
    .ow_footer

You can add background-color property to each of those classes or just upload a background image  in admin panel>>appearance>>edit theme>>theme settings.

Ex: adding background color to .ow_page_container
( admin panel>>appearance>>edit theme>>"Css" tab.
Add:
.ow_page_container{
        background-color: #FFCC99;
       background-image: none;
}

Result:

Oxwall Software
2. How to remove sidebar from this theme.

Go to your main page being loged in as site admin>>click "Customize this page">> remove all items under "Sidebar" section>> click "Finish  customizing".
Since sidebar is empty it will not show up.

To remove remaining part of the sidebar's header:

go to "CSS" section of the "Edit Theme" page in admin panel>>appearance and add following styles:

.ow_sidebar {
        margin-right: -188px;
        background-image: none;
        padding: 4px;
}

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Software Oct 9 '13
Oxwall Software
3. Making header background  clickable( assign an link to it)?

We don't recommend putting a link to header image and can not provide detailed instructions on how this can be done.

Checking how this is done for the logo image in  ow_themes/macabre/master_pages/general.html might help you to find out how to make header clickable.
You do not have permission to reply this topic