We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - PayPal Billing | Forum

Jane
Jane Mar 21 '11
demo pls
Organice
Organice Apr 7 '11
yes.. demo!
Christopher
Christopher Apr 8 '11
Demo, please :)
Eric
Eric Sep 3 '11
Description with screenshots, please.

Stephanie Brooker
Stephanie Brooker Sep 24 '11
Is This Paypal Thing Here A Instant Download After Purchased And Does It Come With Any Customer Service Incase I Have Trouble Installing It Myself Please Get Back To Me About This Thanks
Vicki
Vicki Oct 6 '11
How does this work? Demo please because I am ready to buy.
KT
KT Oct 29 '11
Works perfectly TY very much
olivier
olivier Nov 4 '11
How could i use this plugin ? in settings i just have to enter my account email adress for paypal and that's all... Great ... But where and how can i display the button in my website ?
Steven Myers
Steven Myers Nov 20 '11
Why are you charging $20 for this plugin? Paypal offers free service and should not be charging users to get this plugin.
Filip
Filip Dec 30 '11
Charging money for this plugin is a crime...
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 9 '12
@Steven Myers
Don't sure that PayPal provides any types of free services. In any way, how this should be affected with the price for this plugin?

@Filip
Please, would you explain your point?
Filip
Filip Feb 9 '12
sorry to write it that way... Really wanted that plugin and I totally understand Steven.
TeleChulo
TeleChulo May 4 '12
THIS PLUGIN DOES NOT WORK. IS A SCAM. I START PAYPAL CLAIM. I WILL NOT PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT WORK.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC May 7 '12
@TeleChulo

Actually it works fine. And we didn't receive any complaints about it. Would you create a separate topic or send me PM directly including all details about your issue?

Thanks.
Duane
Duane Feb 11 '13
Steve,

I have got both your membership plugin and pay pal plugin the only issue I have is the merchant account requirements, can this be change to accept a normal pay pal account.

Thanks

Duane 

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Feb 18 '13
@Duane,

I am not sure what you mean. Can you elaborate?

To accept payments you need to have Business account on paypal.

Maria-Christina Rus
Maria-Christina Rus Mar 21 '13
Hi there,

I would like to put a Paypal button on a random page on my website. How can I do it?

Thanks!

Maria-Christina Rus
Maria-Christina Rus Mar 21 '13
sorry silly question!

Cheers

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 4 '13
Maria,  this question is not related to this plugin.
But, you just need to get the code for the button at paypal's website and paste this code within the needed .html file on your Oxwall site ( or within the Custom Html widget).
You do not have permission to reply this topic