We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Newsfeed | Forum

netko
netko Feb 13 '12
Also have problem like Richard, but everything is working fine,but when i activated newsfeed than it lead to 500 error.
Den Team
Den Feb 14 '12
You need to update newsfeed plugin from your admin panel.
Manoj
Manoj Feb 22 '12
Getting Fatal error on line no 150 in install.php for newsfeed : $authorization = OW::getAuthorization();
Den Team
Den Feb 23 '12
@ Manoj

Try to download plugins from store again. Seems it was damaged on your end.
Manoj
Manoj Feb 23 '12
At the Installation getting error as "admin+manage_plugins_install_error_message"
Den Team
Den Feb 24 '12
@Manoj

Would you create s separate topic in plugin's forum?
Giancarlo
Giancarlo Feb 28 '12
My view more do not work! I need help please!
Den Team
Den Feb 28 '12
@Giancarlo
Would you create a separate topic including all details with your issue?
Eddie Hakan
Eddie Hakan Mar 2 '12
after install to oxwall 1.2.6 this error appeared :

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://kantaklasik.com/...ugin_update_success. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Cartonic
Cartonic Apr 21 '12
I have an issue, found few months ago regarding Walls. Wall box title is already shown even if on page wall setting Show Title is not checked. If I check that Title and box cap background appears twice.

Since then I never checked the issue and I tought it was fixed but I think no one reported it.
Den Team
Den Apr 23 '12
Try this:
- uncheck this setting, click Save
- click "Finish customizing";

Will this title be present on newsfeed widget?
Cartonic
Cartonic Apr 23 '12
Actually newsfeed is fine. I thinked the Wall is a part of newsfeed plugin with different customisation but when I tried to edit the core miself didn't fiind anything in newsfeed folder and now I'm confused where to post about that.
Anywhay I attached a thumbnail to see what is my issue about.
Den Team
Den Apr 24 '12
To fix issue on your screen, go to page customization, find the widget Wall and remove ht title from.
Cartonic
Cartonic Apr 24 '12
I think i'll look for the code again to fiind wall HTML or something. If I uncheck remains only one header but the one is wrong.
Anton Smeklov
Anton Smeklov Jul 9 '12
Is anybody has the same problem, when pushing the button add video near the button "send news"...Nothing happens..Something strange with code? version 1.4
Den Team
Den Jul 11 '12
Anton,

In most cases this means some Javascript error.
Enable FireBug in Firefox and try send video again. In Firebug console you should see JS error. Create a separate topic including JS error.
Jitendra
Jitendra Aug 8 '12
I want to increase upload image size hight and width .... , like a facebook...., please reply fast.....

below uploaded image size is very small :-
Den Team
Den Aug 14 '12
jitendra,

You should do it as a custom modification only.
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic