We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How do I print wirelessly with my wireless router + multiple computers? | Forum

steve
steve Feb 4 '17
Hello all!

I have several computers hooked up to my Nighthawk R7000 with wifi. The wifi works perfectly but I'm having some issues with getting them all to print wirelessly.

I connected my (non-wireless) printer to the router via USB and installed the Readyshare Print software. It installed perfectly on all the computers, the printer is recognized and able to connect, and all the computers can print wirelessly when connected to it.

However, it only stays connected to one computer at a time. If I want to print from another computer, the last computer I printed from has to authorize me via Readyshare Print to connect to it and then it will print. 

How do I enable all the computers to be connected to the printer at the same time? Without needing to authorize/allow them every time I switch computers? I want to be able to just hit print from any computer and have it print seamlessly.

Is there another method besides using Readyshare?

Thank you for reading!

About me:

I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check Cloud security services video ,one of my work.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 4 '17
With the printer connected to the network you should be able to set it up as a shared device, and give it a share name. You would then go to each computer, and find that device, and set it as the default printer. Each computer would need driver files to work with the printer. Another option is to get a wireless printer. They are pretty inexpensive these days.
gtfjghj
gtfjghj Aug 24 '23
There are various types of best printer available in the market, including inkjet printers, laser printers, all-in-one printers, photo printers, and more. Each type has its own strengths and weaknesses. Consider your specific needs before selecting a printer that suits you best.
beyondherd
beyondherd Mar 29
You must have a sublimation printer of latest version for this. Unlock the Gateway to Sublimation Success! Looking for the best sublimation printer to elevate your printing game? Look no further! Welcome to your one-stop destination sublimation printer for everything sublimation printing-related!