We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Thomas Crown
Thomas Crown Feb 6 '17
Does anyone know how to change the circle layout in simplicity to a square avatar and enlarge it?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 6 '17
You will have to change the border-radius setting in the css to 0%. You should see this using inspect element.
The size of particular avatars will require a custom css to target the particular avatars. If you just set the avatar size it will affect all of them that are associated to that element. This is where you will need a good understanding of css, and how to target certain elements. There are resources online to learn about using css to target specific elements.
JohnTuggle
JohnTuggle Nov 7 '22

Avatar Circle Design is a company that provides services to help you create your own Avatar. We have many years of experience in creating avatars and we can help you achieve your goals. Here https://www.eleken.co/ui-ux-design you can get the best latest UX/UI designs. Our goal is to help you make your business stand out by creating a logo or design that will be remembered and used in many different ways.

s sdf
s sdf Dec 17 '22
It relies upon on what  you want to do, thats kind of like asking is it smooth to customize a automobile on bikerwhizz. :)  certain it is if you simply want to do something simple, however the extra you need the extra complex it gets :)
Julia
Julia Jan 25 '23
Hey there! I adore sculptures and art. As a designer, I strive to produce my best work. Every little thing matters, in my opinion, in the construction of any project or design. I think of myself as being a little petty in this regard. For instance, selecting a typeface is a crucial step for me. I recently discovered https://masterbundles.com/stock-content/vector/jesus-svg/ that greatly help me in this. I believe that distinctive designer fonts can significantly alter the overall appearance. And with that, I expound on why I strive for excellence.
ayush
ayush Jan 28 '23
If you wanna to know more about Avatar or avatar circle design Click here.
or if you wanna learn more Click here.