We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Privacy | Forum

Anthony
Anthony Jul 28 '11
AH :D
shimray
shimray Jul 28 '11
thank you so much!!! Awesome! you guys rock.... and yeah thanks again for 1.2!!! Keep rockin!!!
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Jul 28 '11
lol only me and everybody?
so where is friends :-s
Emil Team
Emil Jul 29 '11
Masih, do you have the updated friends plugin?
Le
Le Jul 30 '11
Updated everything but still No friend: me and everybody
Jason Poore
Jason Poore Aug 15 '11
Nope wont work i dont understand please send me some insite on what this is suppose to do?
Mickael
Mickael Sep 17 '11
Does it works for the entire profil or is it possible to set up privacy for lets says An Album, ONE picture (i need that)
or some personnals infos in the page or coming from the registration process.

Thanks in advance for answers.
Stuart
Stuart Nov 2 '11
hello how do i install this
Đạo
Đạo Nov 10 '11
how to use?
Den Team
Den Nov 11 '11
You can install it as other pugins from admin panel or uploading via FTP.
After this plugin was installed, every user will be able to set what type of his content visible for all/friends/only for me
Steven Myers
Steven Myers Nov 23 '11
LOVE this plugin and so do my members. Thank you!
Robert Heck
Robert Heck Jan 18 '12
Is it intended functionality to not hide things posted to the newsfeed before the settings have been changed from everyone to friends only for example?

I noticed that when changed from friends only to everyone, any newfeed that was hidden is now shown so I'm not sure if it is a bug or intended functionality as the inconsistent functionality is confusing.
Den Team
Den Jan 19 '12
@Robert
Yes, this is intended functionality. New permissions will be applied to all type of content (photos, videos and etc) which they were changed for.
lucius
lucius Mar 8 '12
enable or disable the privacy setting of individual value
Peter Merrill
Peter Merrill Mar 15 '12
How can we set the privacy of the site activity/newsfeed? It would make sense that if someone uploads a private photo it wouldn't appear in the newsfeed.
Den Team
Den Mar 16 '12
@Peter
Every user controls such privacy on it's own settings. He could decide what type of content will be public/friends only/only for him
Евгений
Евгений Jul 9 '12
Good afternoon. I apologize for my English, I translate with Google Translator.
After upgrading to version 1.4 plug-in works correctly. Photos can be viewed even if you set up "just for friends." This can be done either from the wall or from the block photos. When will the updated plug-in?
Евгений
Евгений Jul 26 '12
And that - no one will answer. Support Plugin not?
Den Team
Den Jul 31 '12
I didn't get your point. Would you create a separate topic and attache more details of your issue?
Mikky
Mikky Sep 17 '12
Hi! When friends rate photos assumed to be 'friends-only' - that items appear at the 'toprated' section and widget all over the site. Even non-logged visitors can see that, though that items shouldn't be visible anyone except friends and myself. How to fix that? (Photos, Friends, Privacy plugins installed)
Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic