We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Forums Pro | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
John Michaels
John Michaels Feb 13 '17
DO NOT BUY FORUMS PRO !

The developer charges $18.00 for this plugin and it DOES NOT work with Oxwall 1.8.4 as far as being able to lock a topic !

I paid my money for this and I have bought MANY plugins that work fine , and when I installed it the forums work, BUT , when you try to lock a topic as it states it will do, it DOES NOT lock ! Everyone can see the topic regardless of who is assigned to see it !

The developer has not contacted me so I went to paypal to file a complaint and when I did the developer flat out LIED to paypal so I wouldnt get my money back !

Bad bad bad business ! Dont buy any plugins from this person !

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 13 '17
not good!
The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 13 '17
IntrigU
IntrigU Feb 22 '17
Same goes for most plugins from aron. Not sure how he is allowed to continue selling on oxwall store with his track record of poorly designed plugins that simply do not deliver what he advertises. His refusals to refund or provide fixes are simply unacceptable.
The Forum post is edited by IntrigU Feb 22 '17
Steve
Steve Feb 22 '17
Same goes for JK he was selling the comment editor for $20 to start but has lowered the price to $12 after being told it does not work right and since then he supposedly upgraded it and the upgrade version does not even show the popup window...So do not waste you time with it.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 22 '17
sames go for Mr Smith he sell plugins that not working to me and go up in smoke after collecting money from me. do not buy from Mr Smith he not reply in 6 months