We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Fundraising Plugin by Oxwall CS | Forum

Obiri Mokini
Obiri Mokini Oct 30 '13
Nice plugin. Can you please help with this: The plugin allows visitors to our site to edit or delete the project. How can we solve this problem? Thanks
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Oct 30 '13
Obiri Mokini,
Thanks for reporting this, a new update with a quick fix is now available
Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Oct 30 '13
No problem with my copy..May be because I have checked permissions for this//
Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Oct 30 '13
Or I should update and its real bug?
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Oct 30 '13
The problem was with the old projects, and with new projects created from the admin panel
So I recommend updating
dan cuba
dan cuba Jan 30 '14
can users fund raise for their own personal projects  or is it to the site owner only? and if so how does it work?  thank you
Jase
Jase Feb 10 '14
hi. i would like to add a money sign such as a $ or euro etc. if not, could i delete the "GBP" or "USD" letters? it doesnt look good having USD0 it would look better having $0 or 0

thanks

Karalius Kraujas
Karalius Kraujas Feb 28 '14
in what file can i edit Details block?
if i would like to remove, i.e Creator line at all

Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Feb 28 '14
Karalius Kraujas
The file you are looking for is
ow_plugins/ocs_fundraising/views/controllers/project_project.html
Karalius Kraujas
Karalius Kraujas Mar 3 '14
Thank you!
Karalius Kraujas
Karalius Kraujas Mar 26 '14
looks like paging doesn't work... it only accepts 15 projects. 16th destroys the page look.
Gen
Gen Apr 23 '14
Hello can you use the Bitcoin plugin with this? Are you suppose to add code. I purchased plugins but nobody gives instructions like code to change etc and where????
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Apr 23 '14
Gen,
I haven't tested It, but there shouldn't be any issues if this Bitcoin plugin is properly coded according to Oxwall standards
Kenneth
Kenneth Jun 22 '14
http://cimmarian.com/crowdfunding/project/2

It could just be because it takes time, The money did go to my paypal and I have received it I just want to make sure it isn't bugged. 

It has been a week and I still don't see the amount being added to the widget.

Matt
Matt Jul 13 '14
why is the plugin not adding it to the status or adding it to the plugin at all. i got the money but it says the amount was not even donated at all. can you please fix this?
Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Aug 3 '14

I am missing a step-for-step tutorial how to set up the IPN and get it transferred back to the plugin. I managed to pay, paypal shows the income, but the plugins knows nothing of a payment. I know IPN needs to be configured - but HOW ?

Please, I think it's not enough to just offer these plugins and then let the user guess ow to set it up properly...!

I hope to hear from you

Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Oct 11 '14

Quote from Brian I am running into the same problem and I see here that there is no feedback from the Candy store team at all for the last three entries!

I performed two fundraising payments yesterday. Payments were received by Paypal and I was redirected back to the website, but the payment details were not transferred and taken over by the finance area nor was it taken over by the Fundraising plugin.

Just for your information....this may not even be this plugins problem, but the problem of the Paypal Payment plugin! I have tried several settings on the Paypal page in which they should have worked, but after redirect to webpage it is stuck on "Payment being processed" and the payment is never registered!

If a payment is never registered then all the other stuff such as account upgrades, fundraising payment or credit purchases will never function right and show. I beleave this has to do with the payment gateway plugin/s. I only use Paypal and that is not working for me.

It seems that your IPN is not properly configured for PayPal. I can check your settings, send me access to your site cpanel via private message.
Drazen Tomic
Drazen Tomic Oct 20 '14
What add-on need to be installed for PayPal to work?
Ken Falkner
Ken Falkner Dec 26 '14

Hi I just unzipped this program and uploaded it to the ow-plugins. Now when I go to the plugins in the admin section of the site, I do not see it as an option. It simply is not showing to install. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Ken

The Forum post is edited by Ken Falkner Dec 26 '14
Nathan Pinno
Nathan Pinno Jul 10 '15
Okay, why when I donate to a friend's project via Paypal (in normal mode, not sandbox) does my donation not show up? Using Oxwall 1.7.4 and latest versions of the plugin and the Paypal plugin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 »
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic